The Court Ordered Community Service program assists individuals from large court fines and/or incarceration through community service at approved non-profit and public agencies. It is a win for individuals and the community!
How to sign up Online:
- Go to online application system
- Create a useraccount / log-into account
- Complete household information and personal information (you may only enter yourself, unless you are applying for other Five County services or are requesting a fee waiver).
- Complete income tab (if applying for a fee waiver or other income-based Five County services)
- Go to the Eligibility tab and select “Apply for Programs”
- Check Court Ordered Community Service Program (* Note: other programs require complete household information and income verification in order to allow you to apply. Click save.
- Complete the COCS Supplamental Application Document (Online) PDF. Save this form.
- Under Required Documents, click “Upload Required Documents.”
- Next to “Court Ordered Community Services – Supplemental Application” select the upload button.
- Upload income verification if applying for the fee waiver or other services (instruction for this can be found on the apply for community action assistance page.)
- Click submit application
- Pay administration fee (if not eligible for a waiver). It is $1.00 for every hour, capping at $50.00.
Court Ordered Community Service – Program Fee
Pay Fees ($1/hr) up to $50.00 for service.
- You will be contacted within 2 business days to schedule an appointment to review your participation. If you has been longer than 2 days, please email email@example.com.
How to sign up in-person:
When and how to apply:
Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays from: 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Fridays: By appointment only.
located at: 1070 West 1600 South, Building B, St. George Utah 84770
Court Case Number
Form of Identification
Administration Fee: $1.00 per hour required, with a maximum of $50.00. Forms of payment accepted: visa, MasterCard, american express, discover, and/or cash
COCS DROP BOX!
We now have a drop box for any COCS participants who cannot come during our walk-in hours or those who just wish to submit their forms to us. This box will be accessible from outside the Five County Building so if you need to submit any documents for community service, you may access the drop box at anytime. Please use the following images as reference to the location of this box.