How to sign up Online:
- Go to online application system
- Create a useraccount / log-into account
- Complete household information and personal information for all members of the household.
- Complete income tab for each member of the household older than 18.
- Go to the Eligibility tab and select “Apply for Programs”
- Check desired programs. Click save.
- Under Required Documents, click “Upload Required Documents.”
- Here are the required documents that must be uploaded:
- Income verification for all members over 18
- Last 30 days of earned income
- Last 30 days of bank statement
- Benefit letters (SSDI / SSI)
- Child Support Letter
- W2(‘s) or previous tax return
- DWS Employer Verification Form (Form ESD 630)
- Self-Declaration of Income (for self-employment or no income (not the preferred method and to be used only after all other resources have been exhausted – may also slow down application).
- Release of information form
- Click submit application
Your application will not be considered complete unless all information is completed and uploaded.
Please allow 2 business days for someone to follow-up with you as well. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.