To apply online, please visit Five County AOG’s online application system. Please remember that many programs will require uploads of income verification for all household members 18 and older. The following documents may be uploaded for income verification:
- Last 30 days of earned income
- Last 30 days of bank statement
- Benefit letters (SSDI / SSI)
- W2(‘s) or previous tax return
- DWS Employer Verification Form (Form ESD 630)
- self-declaration-of-income/no-income (not the preferred method and to be used only after all other resources have been exhausted – may also slow down application).
Your application will not be considered complete until you:
- Complete demographic information and income information for all adults over 18
- Income verification uploaded to the online application.
A staff person will follow-up and schedule an appointment. Please allow 2 business days for a response.