Rental Assistance can provide some rent for those affected by COVID-19
- Must live within the 5 county area (Beaver, Garfield, Iron, Kane, or Washington County)
- Must have a lease with all listed adults on it. If moving into a new unit, you must submit a lease, still. Unit must be a rental, not owned.
- Must have a Unemployment Denial letter (both traditional and Pandemic Unemployment).
- Must show a loss of income.
- Income must be below 60% AMI
- Must be able to show that applicant was impacted by COVID-19
- Rental deposits
- Utility deposits
- Rental arrears
- Late fees
- Current rental charges (cannot exceed $1,500/month)
- Checks are paid directly to the landlord, no client reimbursements
- December 2020 is the absolute last rent payments made
start the application process here