Come and join us for FREE TAX PREP
Get your taxes done for free and learn more about the Earned Income Tax Credit.
OUR IRS-CERTIFIED TAX PREPARERS WILL HELP YOU GET THE REFUND YOU DESERVE.
Washington County Schedule:
Dixie State University (St. George):
WHEN: Feb 6th – Apr 12th Tuesday’s and Thursday. From 4-7 First come first serve, no appointment needed.
WHERE: Dixie State University Hazy Building 225 S University Avenue, St. George, UT 84770
Dixie State University (Hurricane Campus):
WHEN: Feb 7th – Apr 11th Wednesday’s. From 4-7 First come first serve, no appointment needed.
WHERE: Dixie State University Hurricane Campus 112 S 700 W, Hurricane, UT 8473
Red Rock Center for Independence:
WHEN: Feb 5th – Apr 16th Monday’s and Fridays. From 9-12 Call 211 for an appointment.
WHERE: Red Rock Center for Independence 168 N 100 E #101, St George, UT 84770
Five County Association of Governments (St. George):
WHEN: Feb 2nd – Apr 14th Wednesday’s, Friday’s, and Saturday’s. Call 211 for an appointment.
WHERE: Five County Association of Governments 1070 W 1600 S Bld B, St George, UT 84770
Feb 2nd – Apr 13th Friday’s. From 1-4 Call 211 for an appointment.
WHERE: Hurricane Library 36 S 300 W, Hurricane, UT 84737
Iron County Schedule:
Five County Association of Governments (Cedar City):
WHEN: Feb 3rd – Apr 14th Saturdays. From 10-3. Call 211 for an appointment.
WHERE: Five County Association of Governments 585 North Main Cedar City, Utah
Southern Utah University Accounting:
WHEN: Feb 6th – Apr 12th Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, and Thursday’s. From 4-8. First Come First Serve
WHERE: Southern Utah University 351 W University Blvd, Cedar City, UT 84720
State Bank of Southern Utah (Cedar City):
WHEN: Feb 5th – Apr 16th Monday’s. From 10-2. Call 435-625-1404 for an appointment.
WHERE: State Bank 1322 S Interstate Dr, Cedar City, UT 84720
WHEN: Feb 2-Apr 16
WHERE: 400 S 100 W, Call (435) 704-7019 to make an appointment
Beaver Site (Beaver County Building)
WHEN: Feb 2-Apr 16
WHERE: 105 E Center Street, call 435-421-1753 to make an appointment
Volunteer Center of Kane County
WHEN: Feb 6-Apr 12
WHERE: 176 N Main, Kanab, UT 84741, Call (435) 644-3696 to make an appointment
Special events will be held during the tax season at the Panguitch and Escalante Care and Share or Senior Citizen sites. Please talk to workers at these programs or call Michael at (435) 674-5757 Ext. 103 for more information.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Photo identification (for you and your spouse, if filing jointly).
- Social Security card or (ITIN) for yourself, your spouse and each person to be claimed on your return
- Birthdates for every person on the return
- W-2 forms for all jobs held in 2017
- All 1099 forms
- Form 1095 with health insurance information and/or health insurance exemption certificate
- Record of tuition payments (1098-T), student loan interest paid (1098-E), plus receipts
- If you paid for childcare – total expenses and name, address, and tax ID number of provider(s)
- Mortgage interest statement and property tax receipts if you own a home
- A copy of last year’s tax return (not necessary, but helpful)
- If you’re Married Filing Jointly, you’ll need to bring your spouse to sign your tax documents
- Your checkbook to see the routing and account number for direct deposit.
If you have any questions please contact Michael Day at 435-674-5757 x103
Prepare Your Own Taxes for Free:
No Fees Ever!
File free online through United Way’s MyFreeTaxes program. Available if you earned $62,000 or less. File at www.myfreetaxes.com.